Philippine real estate, buying, selling, intermediation, new construction condominiums, apartment, land and house for sale and lease, buying and selling information of the Real estate.

Value Aisia


Buying, selling and intermediation of Real estate,
New condominiums in the Philippines
TEL: +63(917)711-3049

VISA Support

When you stay in the Philippines for a long term, you worried VISA? If you do not work you can extend tourist VISA up to three (3) years. If it’s near 3 years you may have to go out Philippines to any country once you come back to the Philippines you can extend up to three (3) years again. The overseas escape is OK in a day.
When you want to acquire a proper stay visa, we recommend SRRV visa. This visa is 35 years old or more for a deposit of US20,000 dollars smile plan, US50,000 dollars for Classic plan. Both plan can invest for buying condominium using a deposit. Working visa is easy to get.
It is a visa when you work as an employee of the companies, visa will issue one year easily.
If you married to Filipino you can get the Marriage visa.
We coordinate any kind of visa Please refer for the details.

Processing fee

9A 1Month 2Months 6Months 12Months I-CARD
1st 5,000
2nd 6,000 7,000 20,000 30,000 4,000
3nd 4,500 5,000 20,000 30,000
over 6months 5,500 7,000 20,000 30,000
9G New 1year 2year 3year
9(g)w/AEP 75,000 90,000 110,000
9(g)w/o AEP 60,000 75,000 95,000
9G Renew 1year 2year 3year
9(g)w/AEP 65,000 80,000 100,000
9(g)w/o AEP 50,000 65,000 85,000
AEP Only New Renew
19,500 15,000
PEZA 1y w/AEP 1y wo/AEP
New 45,000 30,000
Renew 40,500 25,500
ECC Normal Rush
ECC 3,000 5,000
13(a) First Permanent
70,000 70,000
SWP SWP 3months
Down grade 10,000

ビザ お問合せ

We assist you in acquiring visa for your stay in the Philippines.

★ Working Visa (9g)
This is the most popular visa. It is valid for 1 year and extendable up to 3 years.
We process visa for you together with the establishment of your company.
Visa can also be acquired upon registration of shop name for single proprietorship under the name of your Filipino spouse.
Our visa processing fee is 70,000 pesos per person per year.

★ PEZA Visa 47(a)2
Philippine Economic Zone Authority / Board of Investment (PEZA / BOI) visa is a visa that may be granted to foreign national who works in the company registered under Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) and Board of Investment (BOI).
per person per year.

★ Special Resident Retiree Visa (SRRV)
This is a visa to be issued by Bureau of Immigration under Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA) retirement program for foreigners and former Filipino citizens. Under this program, SRRV entitles its holder to make multiple entries to the country and given permanent resident status. It also allows holder to work in the Philippines.SRRV can be applied with conditions enumerated below.
Filing fee of your application to PRA is 1,400 US Dollars and annual registration fee 360 US Dollers per person while our assistance fee for visa acquisition is 20,000 pesos per person.
・Applicant who is at the age between 35 and 49 shall maintain a balance of 50,000 US Dollars in time deposit account
・Applicant who is at the age of 50 and older shall maintain a balance of 20,000 US Dollars in time deposit account
・Applicant who is at the age of 50 and older and has a proof of beneficiary for the pension amounted to more than 800 US Dollars a month shall maintain a balance of 10,000 US Dollars in time deposit account

★ Marriage Visa (13a)


We provide support for your child who is living in the Philippines.

★ Acknowledgement and acquisition of nationality for your child
Facilitate DNA Test
Support in acquiring documents to verify dual citizenship of your child in the Philippines
Provide solutions for correcting overstay status in the Philippines
Provide support for the acknowledgement and acquisition of citizenship for your child in the Philippines

★ Divorce from Filipino spouse
Recognition or annulment

We assist for the processing of your ACR I-Card

When you stay philippines more than 60 days you need a ACR I-Card
Our ACR I-Card processing and Renewal fee is 5,000 pesos per Card

We assist for the processing of your marriage with Filipino spouse and the acquisition of visa in Japan.

★ International Marriage Spouse Visa
We assist in acquiring visa to stay in Japan for Filipino who got married to Japanese in the Philippines.

★ Visa for Visiting Relatives
We provide assistance in acquiring visa for your relatives in the Philippines so that they can visit you in Japan.

★ Make arrangement for your wedding ceremony and reception

Assist in getting various documents from National Statistics Office (NSO) (Express processing service is also available)
Acquire authentication from Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) (with red ribbon attached) (Express processing service is also available)



    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    I am not a robot